Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea&Sea MDX D700 housing

Started by Bentoni ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea&Sea MDX D700 housing

6 posts
  1. I am selling my Sea&Sea MDX D700 housing. It is #55 of 100. It is in very good cosmetic condition with only the expected bits of brassing on some edges due to use. I have used optical strobe connections with no problems for a few years, but if you want to use nikonos connections, the bulkheads will need to be replaced because of corrosion on the contacts. (Due to unseen drops of sea water, I assume) I will try to upload some photos. I paid $3700 originally in 2008. I am asking for $1900. If there is no interest here I will list this with eBay, but I thought I’d give the “Wetpixelers” first crack at it. You may email me with questions at rbenton@sacbee.com

     

     

    post-7955-0-04185200-1445902173_thumb.jpg

    post-7955-0-16303500-1445902177_thumb.jpg

    post-7955-0-99924500-1445902179_thumb.jpg

    post-7955-0-58664800-1445902182_thumb.jpg

    post-7955-0-93428900-1445902184_thumb.jpg

    post-7955-0-60442100-1445902187_thumb.jpg

  2. I have rethought my asking price, and have reduced it to $1500. Thanks for looking.

  3. OK, how about $1200? It breaks my heart to do it, but I have reduced the price further.

  4. Any luck?

    Edited by Skylt8
  5. do you still have the D700 housing?

  6. Still available?

     

    Thanks,

    Derek

     

    covington.d@gmail.com

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.