Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2x I-torch Video Pro6+ Dive Light Scuba- $775

Started by SCDVR ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

2x I-torch Video Pro6+ Dive Light Scuba- $775

6 posts
  1. 2 I-torch Video Pro6+ Lights $775 w/ free shipping 48 US USPS Flat Rate
    Upgraded Plus Version of Pro6!
    Improved lumen rating & 3x UV light power!
    Specs:
    2800 Lumens, 120 degree beam LED light
    4 white levels, 2 red levels, 1 UV and SOS mode
    Includes 2 rechargeable lithium batteries each so you can charge while you dive
    Improved UV power, 420mn for crazy fluorescent results
    1 hour total burn time on highest setting
    Weighs only 12.5 ounces
    Great for GoPro setups
    Awesome for video, macro, UV and underwater photography in general

    Only used twice, two batteries never used, excellent condition, come with original packaging and all paperwork and accessories.

    post-52970-0-75340600-1446508878_thumb.jpg

    post-52970-0-59926700-1446508891_thumb.jpg

    post-52970-0-74582200-1446508899_thumb.jpg

    Edited by SCDVR
  2. Hi, what is price please and what is reason for selling. Do you hav any sample footage with these lights.

     

    Regards kevin.

  3. Hi, what is price please and what is reason for selling. Do you hav any sample footage with these lights.

     

    Regards kevin.

     

    Hello Kevin,

    The price for the lights is $775 (on the heading). I am moving on to getting a camera with strobes because decided I want to take stills. I have some photos I took with them and GoPro let me know if you wan tot see them. They worked awesome.

  4. Anybody Interested in these? New they retail for $439 ea that is $878 + taxes and shipping. For $775 free shipping in 48 states you get these that have been used only twice. I'm selling them because I want to purchase a strobe since I want to focus taking stills with a new camera I purchased. If you are local to SoCal don't be afraid to give me your best offer.

    Thank you

  5. Dropping the price to $750

  6. Sold. Thank you

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.