Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon lenses with Sea & Sea focus rings

Started by Laughingman ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon lenses with Sea & Sea focus rings

5 posts
  1. Through a happy accident I ended up with an extra Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye for Nikon. I have an extra Sea & Sea zoom ring for it as well.

     

    I also have a Nikon 18-55mm zoom (AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 G ED) with a Sea & Sea zoom ring

     

    Tokina 10-17mm $325

    Sea & Sea focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm (Also fits Canon EF16-35mm 2.8) $100

     

    Nikon 18-55mm $50

    Sea & Sea focus ring for Nikon 18-55mm $100

     

    Everything in excellent condition, both lenses have clean, unscratched front and rear elements and no fungus.

     

    Will sell separately or make an offer for combos.

     

    -Kip

  2. Still available.

     

    -Kip

  3. Still here, ready to go under somebody's tree. I'm in a holiday mood, make me an offer for any or all!

     

    I can post photos if you'd like.

    Edited by Laughingman
  4. Tokina 10-17 lens is sold, everything else including focus zoom still available.

    Edited by Laughingman
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.