Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Adapting the Sea & Sea 240 dome on 3rd party housings?

Started by tamas970 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Adapting the Sea & Sea 240 dome on 3rd party housings?

5 posts
  1. The Sea & Sea 240 seems to be an affordable big dome, I haven't encountered any negative reviews of. However, I don't think I'll have a Sea & Sea housing in the near future.

     

    Seacam, Ikelite, Subal (type3) and Nauticam are the most probable candidates. Are there port adapters available for these housings?

     

    I recall there is a port adapter for Nauticam, how is the situation with the others?

    Edited by tamas970
  2. Hi,
    you got mail ;-))

    Regards,
    W.

  3. Thanks, responded:)

  4. Hygyfot seems to offer adapters for multiple housing brands too

     

     

    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  5. I've been looking at the adapters as well. The only ones I find that appear to fit my needs seem to be made one at a time custom and are at least as expensive as buying a new dome port made for my housing.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.