Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Different camcorder using SWP 44 gates port

Started by Ale Reynoso ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Different camcorder using SWP 44 gates port

2 posts
  1. Hi!:

    I`m thinking in getting a Gates housing for the HVX 200 P2 Panasonic camcorder because I found a cheap one and I can still work in DVCPRO HD. I would like in a future to fit a different camcorder as DVCPRO HD will be outdated sometime. Could I still use the SWP 44 port if I could mount another camcorder in the position I could need to match the port requirements? It would be useless at all or could I find a "sweet spot" where I could still use some percentage, if not 100%, of the zoom? what depends?

    I´m thinking in a newer Panasonic camcorder with similar zoom range that could share the HVX 200 body configuration

    Best regards!

    Ale

  2. Anyone?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.