Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Sea & Sea D300 Housing

Started by Sirena ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Sea & Sea D300 Housing

6 posts
  1. Seeking a Sea & Sea MDX 300 housing for a Nikon D300 camera is good working order.

     

    I only need housing but will consider ports, extras if the condition and pricing is right.

  2. I have a d300 housing ..well a full setup, where are you located?

  3. You left me a note on my posting, I will sell just my housing without the 45 degree viewfinder and put back on the standard viewfinder for $1200. Everything is in good working condition and well taken care of. Send me an email at ron@scubarews,com and we can work out how to get it to you quickly

    Edited by scubarews
  4. Good Afternoon,

    My friend in California has a D300 Sea & Sea system that he is looking to sell.

    He'll be taking some pictures tonight and I can send them to you.

    Gary

  5. I have a S&S for a D300 and it is at Backscatter now being services and the housing being changed to 5 pin so not to use TTL. I would also be selling the D300 camera and I am looking for a S&S housing for D7000.

     

    Butch

  6. I have a S&S MDX D300 housing in great shape. It was just serviced at Backscatter for $539 and converted the bulkhead to 5-pin for $110 the eliminate the TTL. It has not been in the water since service.

    I would also sell the D300. $1200 housing and camera for $350 with battery pack and books.

     

    Butch@embroiderybydesign.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.