I received the new parts from Nauticam and I have put some images on my blog
It looks very promising for those interested in the new Nauticam range
http://interceptor121.com/2015/11/14/nauticam-bayonet-mount-for-wet-lenses/
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by Interceptor121 ·
Read-only discussion
I received the new parts from Nauticam and I have put some images on my blog
It looks very promising for those interested in the new Nauticam range
http://interceptor121.com/2015/11/14/nauticam-bayonet-mount-for-wet-lenses/
thanks for your review. I am quite interested in potentially getting the new bayonet system for my rig but will wait until some more testing has been done by other users. What is your guess on addl. negative buoyancy this will add to the setup? Considering my "compact" RX100iv rig is already adding up to well above 4kg 'dry' and about 2,3kg 'wet' (with INON UWL100/dome and 2 videolights) .....
There is a comparison with the Inon on my blog. The lens is 300 grams heavier than the Inon on land underwater a bit less as the dome is a proper emisphere
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.