Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Dual Light and Motion Sola 4k video lights

Started by decostanza ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Dual Light and Motion Sola 4k video lights

2 posts
  1. I have a pair of Sola 4k video lights up for sale. These things work great and put out a bunch of light. I have since upgraded to dual 13k UWLD video light heads. As such, the last few trips down to cave country they merely sat on my shelf so.... I thought they would be put to better use by someone here looking for a set of great video lights at a fraction of the cost. They worked great with my video camera as well as my DSLR. I even tried these once with a GoPro and the footage was incredible. 7 power settings and only used in fresh water.

    These also come with Ultralite ball mounts which will save you a little bit of coin. They have some minor scratches but aside from that, they work great, keep a good charge and throw a ton of light. Even have the original boxes which you get.

    Retail was over $3,000...will sell the pair for $1200.

     

    Thanks for looking,

    Don

    post-35379-0-88250800-1447695928_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-81500900-1447695937_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-89299700-1447696083_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.