Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

4K in Raja Ampat (GH4)

Started by bonadjalins ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

4K in Raja Ampat (GH4)

1 posts
  1. My first try to really shoot and edit in 4K resolution.

     

    Shoot with GH4 in MOV format, edit them in Premiere Pro and exported them with H264 4K YouTube setting.

     

    I'm using 2013 iMac with Intel i5, and it was painfully slow to edit MOV in 4K res. It almost impossible to do basic color correction let alone Premiere's warp stabilizer. Need to upgrade my machine soon if I'm intend to shoot 4K again.

     

    Anyhow, here it goes:

     

     

    I was shooting with Panasonic 7-14 and 8mm FE.

     

    As always comments and critics are always welcome.

     

    Cheers,

    Bona

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.