Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: ULCS (2) AC-H handles with ball

Started by mpollack ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: ULCS (2) AC-H handles with ball

5 posts
  1. I am selling two ULCS AC-H handles with ball. (Note length difference: 6.125 inch & 6.75 inch).

     

    Asking $25 each, or $40 for both. Buyer pays actual shipping cost from Northern California.

     

    PM me if interested.

    Michael

    post-5199-0-11308200-1447900019_thumb.jpg

  2. Any chance you have a tray you are wanting to sell as well...and arms?

  3. Any chance you have a tray you are wanting to sell as well...and arms?

     

    I have no arms for sale at this time. I have an old ULCS pivot tray for a Nikonos V, but I am assuming that is not what you were looking for.

  4. Thanks. You are correct on the tray. Looking for something different. Is the longer handle a quick release handle or just a longer one?

  5. I am interested in one of the handles.

     

    adriancet@aol.com

     

    Thanks

     

    Terry

     

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.