Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

INON vs Nauticam 180 Viewfinder

Started by lionofjudah ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

INON vs Nauticam 180 Viewfinder

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Inon 400USD vs Nauticam 1150USD

     

    Wonder if anybody out there got experience with these 2 viewfinders and how they match up against each other?

     

    - is the magnification/ size of screen the same for both viewfinders

    - how much inferior is the Inon for the amount of price difference

     

     

    please share your experiences . much appreciated !

     

    Leo

  2. Yes I have experience with both. the nauticam has a larger display, better image for old eyes and a larger glass where your eye goes. I used to own the Inon but I upgraded to the Nauticam. I look at this as a one time purchase as it can be moved to almost any housing. Here is a review of some of the viewfinders.

     

    http://wetpixel.com/articles/thoughts-on-viewfinders-and-mini-review-nauticam-45-degree

     

    Bill

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.