Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Saga Flip 67mm lens holder & SubSee +10

Started by DocTock ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Saga Flip 67mm lens holder & SubSee +10

4 posts
  1. I'm selling my Saga Flip Lens Holder for 67mm threaded wet lenses and my SubSee +10 wet lens.

     

    The Saga Flip Lens Holder is in great condition with signs of use, but no abuse. Was recently used in Bali last month on a Nauticam Macro Port 87 with NO issues.

    I'm only selling this as I've acquired a Nauticam SMC with a Nauticam flip and I do not need 2 wet lens holders.

    Original pins and box somewhere in my dive/camera closet (happy to ship to buyer at my expense if I ever find them) - however, I found an adjustable pin wrench to be much easier to use to loosen/tighten the holder.

    New from reputable sellers these are $235 plus shipping.

    $175

     

    The ReefNet SubSee +10 wet lens is in excellent condition with NO visible scratches or marks on either side of the lens element. The body has a few minor cosmetic dings. Both rubber caps included and without cracks/ damage/ issues.

    I'm only selling this as I've acquired a Nauticam SMC and with a SubSee +5 and the SMC, a +10 became a bit redundant for me.

    Original box somewhere in my dive/camera closet (happy to ship to buyer at my expense if I ever find them).

    New from reputable sellers these lenses are $225 plus shipping.

    $175

     

     

    Notes about sale:

    - Happy to negotiate if you want both lens and holder

    - Will ship any method (strongly prefer USPS Priority) and anywhere (including Internationally) as you pay shipping

    - Will accept PayPal if you pay the fees

     

    I've had several excellent transactions via WetPixel and can provide references as needed.

    post-23204-0-13827500-1448220087_thumb.jpg

    post-23204-0-27227800-1448220227_thumb.jpg

    Edited by DocTock
  2. Bump w/ price drop to $165 each piece...

  3. PM sent

     

    Kip Nead

  4. Both pieces are Sold

    Edited by DocTock
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.