Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Canon G11 and Isotta housing & wide angle lens

Started by canislupus ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Canon G11 and Isotta housing & wide angle lens

8 posts
  1. For changing to a reflex system I’m selling:

     

    - Canon G11 + 2 batteries + charger + S&S soft case. Camera never used outside the case, more or less 5000 shoots.

    - Isotta housing + normal port + port for wet lens M67 + new set of O-rings. Also compatible with canon G12 Never flooded

    - Wide angle wet lens INON UWL-100 + Dome Unit + 2 sets of mount screw (Type 1 and Type 2)

    - S&S arms like in the photo

     

    For all the pack I’m looking for 900€ plus shipping

    Or 750€ for all except the wet lens and the dome unit

     

    Cheers.

     

    Some photos here: http://s940.photobucket.com/user/lophiuspiscatorius/library/Venda%20camera

    Edited by canislupus
  2. hi there, im very interested in the wide angle lens, would you consider selling it seperately? is it in good condition?

     

    cheers,

     

    nick

  3. Hi,

     

    I would prefer to sell the whole system at the same time. At least I would like to sell the camera and the housing before the lens.

    I will tell you something in a few days.

     

    About the lens, the dome doesn’t have any mark or scratch, the lens has some use signs but doesn’t affect the quality. The thread is a little bit bruised, that’s why I’m giving also 2 set of new screws.

     

    You have in the dropbox link all the images of the equipment; anyways I’m putting here some images.

    Thank you for your interest.

     

    http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/lophiuspiscatorius/Venda%20camera/DSC_5228.jpg

    http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/lophiuspiscatorius/Venda%20camera/DSC_5230.jpg

     

     

    http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/lophiuspiscatorius/Venda%20camera/DSC_5203.jpg

  4. thanks for your reply, please consider me if you decide to let the lens go seperatley. i dont think it will reduce your chances of selling the rest of the setup here. incidentally is the thread on the lens 67 mm?

     

    thanks again,

     

    nick

  5. thanks for your reply, please consider me if you decide to let the lens go seperatley. i dont think it will reduce your chances of selling the rest of the setup here. incidentally is the thread on the lens 67 mm?

     

    thanks again,

     

    nick

     

    Ok, I will. And yes the thread on the lens is 67mm.

     

    cheers.

  6. hi, do you stiill have the lens or did you sell everything?

     

    cheers, nick

  7. hi, do you stiill have the lens or did you sell everything?

     

    cheers, nick

     

    Hi, I still have everything. I was hoping to sell the camera first.

  8. All package sold in a spanish forum.

     

    Thank you.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.