Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon 5D MKII Aquatica Kit + Light & Motion Sola 4000 set + Extras!

Started by wraptor ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon 5D MKII Aquatica Kit + Light & Motion Sola 4000 set + Extras!

10 posts
  1. I have a Canon 5D MK II + Aquatica kit for sale. Currently I do not want to break up this kit. I will sell the lights separately though. Let me know if you have any questions.

     

    5D Kit - $3000

     

    Canon 5D MK II - Body only w/ original battery and charger - Body has wear mostly on the bottom from taking it in and out of the housing etc..LCD is clean. Sensor is clean. Camera works great. I mostly used this for video so the shutter has a low count.

     

    Aquatica 5DMKII Housing - Housing is in great condition. Comes with 2 ball mounts. Everything works as it should. I've gone through and tested every button. Has a huge focus wheel. I did remove the mic cable from the hydrophone as it kept getting in the way and really wasn't useful anyways. The camera can pick up audio without it. As you can see in the pictures you get a lot of spare O-rings, nobs, original paperwork, and even spare latches.

    Xit404 Tripod Plate - This attaches to the housing. You'll have to pickup some legs (I recommend Backscatter or Reef) but the plate is also nice to have attached as it protects the housing and is easier to set down.

    Aquatica Mega Dome - 9.25 Inch Glass Dome Port - This has some scratches on it which I have tried my best to show in the pics. The scratches are towards the lower sides. I have not had any problems filming through it though and nothing shows up in my footage.

     

    Aquatica 8" Acrylic Dome - Very good condition. Minimal scratches but nothing that affects pictures/video

     

    Aquatica Port ext 28.5mm
    Aquatica Port ext 16.5mm
    Sola 4000 Kit - $1250
    Set of Light & Motion 4000 Video Lights - Lights work perfectly and hold a full charge. Comes with 2 ball mounts. Shortly after getting these I noticed that they get scuffed up very easily. I have wrapped them in electrical tape to prevent further scuffing. I can remove it before shipping or keep it on if you want. That being said they have been used a good amount so there is some physical wear as you can see. Heads are clean and so are the O-rings.
    Pelican Case - This case came with the kit and works very well for shipping or keeping them safe on the boat.
    2 sets of Cyan filters (total of 4) You can use these filters to film in the day
    2 chargers
    2 Rubber caps
    2 Neoprene soft cases
    I can include the original boxes and paperwork (there's not much) if you want or just ship them in the pelican case.

    The whole enchilada = $4000

     

    5D Kit

     

    http://i.imgur.com/8krHn2k.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fk3w9tW.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/g8hRBjU.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/t9gqWvV.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/p6sNVrF.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/auUtYvH.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/FDp58Ca.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/sKPNBXA.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/cLaKCB8.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/BeU67kV.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/pCOOqvE.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/U6qW7MI.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/MGaWWmF.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/P7Rge8Y.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/hmGUqgD.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/lDkjerv.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/JogUQtZ.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/m89GCL6.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/NJfNi61.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/4CMXzkt.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/5AKL7XQ.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/eCw81bv.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/VIhLGd3.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/xrGchZx.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/SlrZ6p9.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/ztN2Klv.jpg

     

    L&M Kit

     

    http://i.imgur.com/L7teSHZ.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/wL1Q8wm.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/fbyn4Nd.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/i6h75Y0.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/LUNFEVJ.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/9tEKab7.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/UnCXlwN.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/NvT0Fie.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/7ySYD6q.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/PUrEEus.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/J7XkdgR.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/F1pcVjh.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/cj0uiii.jpg

     

     

    All images

    http://imgur.com/a/rdjfG

    Edited by wraptor
  2. All items for sale. I've had a lot of PM's about selling stuff individually but at this time I would prefer to keep the kits together. I'll entertain any reasonable offers as well.

     

    Thanks!

  3. Price Reduction:

     

    5D Kit - $2750

    Sola 4000 Kit - $1100

    Both Together - $3500

  4. Final Price Reduction!



    5D Kit - $2500


    Sola 4000 Kit - $1000


    Both Together - $3250


  5. Still for sale!

  6. Hello could you give the e-mail i'd like to ask something about lights

    thanks

    Leo

    leonserg@libero.it

  7. Hello could you give the e-mail i'd like to ask something about lights

    thanks

    Leo

    leonserg@libero.it

     

    Hey Leo sorry the lights have been sold.

  8. The Solas still for sale?

  9. Is the housing still available? Would be interested in purchasing it without the 5D body.

  10. Housing setup with camera is still available.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.