* REGRETFUL SALE DUE TO RELOCATION AWAY FROM DIVING SPOTS - THIS IS A GOOD DEAL (>30% OF RRP) *
I am selling a complete Nikon/Ikelite underwater photography kit due to relocation away from diving spots.
The kit includes:
- Nikon D90 camera body and battery and waterproof 16GB SD card,
- Nikon 28-80mm lens,
- Hoya 58mm close up filter kit (need to use +2 lens when using 8" dome port),
- EN-EL3e D90 battery (additional spare),
- Ikelite housing #6809.1 with duel handle tray,
- Ikelite #3945.01 DS161 strobe kit (DS161 strobe/video light, Ikelite #4067 Li-Ion DS161 strobe battery pack and charger, synch cord, ball arm),
- Ikelite #4067 Li-Ion DS161 strobe battery pack (additional spare),
- Ikelite Standard port body,
- Ikelite 8" dome port (suits large variety of lenses including the supplied Nikon 28-80mm), and
- Pelican travel case.
I will consider selling the package without the camera, but will not sell any other parts separately.
The regular retail price of this kit would be $5750. It has been used <5 times and so I am seeking $4000 + postage or near offer.
Would love to sell to someone who will enjoy using it as much as I have - this is a reluctant sale!!!
Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further over phone or email.