Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mediterranean colors of Elba island

Started by p.inno ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Mediterranean colors of Elba island

1 posts
  1. Hallo everybody,

    I have been reading you with interest for quite some time, but I never shared here a video before, as I have been quite shy in relation to the impressive quality of videographers here and the level of your equipment, work and experience.

    I take the courage this time as this 3 minutes video of mine was judged as first in the category reserved to short videos taken with action cams in the "See in the sea" Ortonamare 2015 video contest in Italy.

    Hope you can appreciate my effort.

    Most images were taken in the range 35/40 to 55 meters with my Edge X.

     

    I am aware of some weaknesses in my footage, and to have plenty of space to improve. So let me just say that I would very much appreciate every comment from you guys that could help me to improve.

    Thanks a lot

     

    https://vimeo.com/142057131

     

    Paolo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.