Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica A40D Housing for Canon 40D and Canon 50D

Started by pbalves ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica A40D Housing for Canon 40D and Canon 50D

8 posts
  1. For sale a used, never flooded Aquatica Housing suitable for Canon 40D and Canon 50D with dual nikonos strobe connectors. Included with the housing is the moisture alarm.

     

    It has been taken care, well rinsed in fresh water after the dives.

     

    I am asking 1.000 EUR + Shipping for the housing.

     

    I am selling the Canon 40D camera body also. 200 EUR + Shipping.

     

    I also have available 2 Ikelite single cord / nikonos -Style #4104.31. I am asking 60 EUR + shipping each one, or 100 EUR + shipping for both.

     

    The items are located in Portugal

     

    please contact me to my mail: pedrobarrosalves@gmail.com

    post-7244-0-31012200-1448758582_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-80204500-1448758591_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-07346100-1448758600_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-09871700-1448758613_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-81842500-1448758621_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-31618600-1448758647_thumb.jpg

    post-7244-0-16228100-1448758657_thumb.jpg

  2. What about a late christmas gift to yourself?...

  3. Still for sale.

     

    Buy the item, I offer the shipping!

  4. 1 Ikelite single cord / nikonos -Style #4104.31 SOLD.

     

    Remaining equipment waiting for you...

  5. Bump

  6. still for sale?

    Jarek

  7. Hi Everybody

     

    Aquatica housing A40 of Canon 40D and Canon 50D still for sale.

     

    And 1 Ikelite single cord / nikonos -Style #4104.31.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.