Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Videos

Started by seeesharky ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

New Videos

6 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Here are some links to a few short videos I just posted I hope you enjoy them:

     

    Predation at Cod Hole

     

    Spinning out in The Coral Sea

     

    Cheers

    Jules

  2. Great. Some cool effects. Which cam did you use?

  3. Hi bubffm,

     

    Thanks and glad you liked it. No effects in this. Its all in camera editing with very little done in post.

    I use a Sony EX1 and Gates housing with a Fathom port. A great combination a great camera, but not the 4K everyone wants these days

     

    Cheers

    Jules

  4. Ah ok. I thought you might have done some speeding up on the circling Barracudas :-)

    Edited by bubffm
  5. Of course I did that

    :-)

  6. Ha! Got ya :-)))

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.