Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Need a spare OMD body? Olympus Outlet Savings

Started by MikeO ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Need a spare OMD body? Olympus Outlet Savings

4 posts
  1. Just in case anyone is looking for a spare camera body (or a more cost effective entry point into M43. Olympus has a coupon for 20% off any outlet item today. Right now, a reconditioned EM1 or EM5 MkII works out to about $579US (not sure how much stock they have).

     

    Mike

  2. Thanks Mike!

     

    Using these savings, and the already discounted price, I was able to pick up a recon EM10 body for only $300. Gives me a little more confidence, having invested so much else in the overall system.

  3. I got an extra EM10 body some months ago as a spare if I had a flood.

    It is now my go-to land camera. Darn. I guess I need another one....

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.