Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Ikelite housing for travel

Started by sluggo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite housing for travel

3 posts
  1. I have an Ikelite housing for a Nikon D300. When I travel I break it down, that is I take the arms off the polycarbonate housing, so its easier to pack. My question is, can the metal arms of the housing (not the arms for the strobes) be broken down any more? Can I take the 2 handles off, and basically be left with 3 straight pieces?? TIA

  2. I have not been able to do that

  3. Yes you can, the bolt to undo is on the underside of the handle.

     

    They are a pair (one left and one right) so be sure to put them back on the correct side.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.