Upgraded to full frame setup and therefore selling only TWO TIMES used underwater Sony RX100IV with extra battery, charger, Sony travel case, new LCD screen protector (SONY), Nauticam Housing, Nauticam LCD magnifier with diopter, Vacuum valve with pump, Nauticam Flexitray W II, WWL-1 Wide angle lens + Bayonet mount, CMC-1 lens + Bayonet mount, 2x Nauticam 8"arms, 2x Nauticam 5" arms, Nauticam cold shoe YS mount, Nauticam cold shoe Ball mount, Nauticam Bayonet Lens holder, Fisheye Fix Neo DX2000 SWRM, 2x SEA & SEA YS-D2 with 2x Fiber optic cable
All items were purchased in September from US authorized dealers. All items come with original boxes,manuals, accessories and are still under warranty! Absolutely flawless! I also have original receipts (upon request)
For some reason I can't upload the picture of the camera and its accessories (file too big) but I can email the picture along with other pictures of the complete setup together upon request.
I have a 100% feedback on eBay (kapikocustoms).
Free cont.US shipping with insurance! I will ship worldwide!
Paypal only
Trying to sell as complete set.
All together purchased for $7000.00!
Yours for only $6000! That's a $1000 dollars savings!
If you do not need the camera, the price for all (excluding RX100IV) would be minus $800.00 which totaling $5200.00
I can send more pictures upon request.
BEST ULTIMATE COMPACT 4K-MACRO-WIDE ANGLE SETUP YOU WILL FIND!