Sunball shot/Fiji
This is kind of a for what it's worth post and I'd like to hear any comments or questions on this one. As some of you know, I've gone a little overboard including the Sun in my shots. More than anything else, the comments from people that the Digital cameras can't handle sunballs inspired me to see if it's at all possible.
It seems one of the keys is high shutter speeds, this one was shot at 1/1000 f6.3 with the Inon Dome. Oly C5050. Depth was around 16' which accounts somewhat for the clouds being visible. This was an un-expected bonus and something I'll try to incorporate later when conditions are favorable.
I took a lot of sunshots in Fiji but this was the only one that had a weird sparkle where, (I think) the surface conditions allowed some sunlight to penetrate in small beams of light.





