Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sale: Sony RX100 M3, Nauticam, I-Torch Venom 38

Started by LAUE ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

Sale: Sony RX100 M3, Nauticam, I-Torch Venom 38

18 posts
  1. For sale Sony RX100 M3 with charger, Nauticam Housing, Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm, Clamps and two I-Torch Venom 38 High power LED Video\Photo. Lightly used on two cave trips, all like new....

     

    Paid just over $4100 for everthing last May.

     

    Asked $2950

     

    post-49220-0-86519200-1449356614_thumb.jpg

    post-49220-0-29008000-1449356618_thumb.jpg

  2. Haha I thought it was a pinhole adapter on your housing, then I realized it's a cup holder :P

  3. LOL

  4. Hello LAUE, I'm interested in your set up.

    Would you consider $2500.00 plus international shipping?

    if yes, could you find out how much is shipping to : Saba, Dutch Caribbean.

    Thank you.

    Michael.

     

    PS. do you have any lenses for it?

    Cheers.

  5. Let me think it over...

  6. Thinking that might be a little low.

  7. If you want to separate the set up, i`m interested in the venom`s

  8. If you want to separate the set I,m interested in housing, trays with handles and balls with metal reforces ......

    info@antoniofoncea.es

    Antonio

  9. BUMP!!!!

  10. Still for sale.

  11. WTB Carbone arms

  12. I'm Interested in both venoms.

  13. Are you willing to sell the venoms or not?

  14. Sorry have been busy with with. I'd rather keep it together as a package deal.

     

  15. Price dropped to 2500.00

  16. Price dropped to 2300

  17. Bump

  18. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.