Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Check my thinking here, EPL3 to EM1 upgrade...

Started by Tunicates ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Check my thinking here, EPL3 to EM1 upgrade...

3 posts
  1. I have an Oly E-PL3 in the Oly housing, used it for a couple of years and all good, but now looking to upgrade to the NA-EM1 housing as I picked up a body at a good price earlier in the year.

     

    Lenses and ports I have for the E-PL3 are:

    Pana 45mm macro - Zen flat port

    Oly 9-18 in Zen WA 100 EP

    14 - 42 kit lens (hardly ever used it tbh - in stock Oly port or the Zen WA.

    Pana 8mm - Zen DP100 EP

     

    I'm thinking that keeping the above lenses (other than the 14 - 42) is a sensible move, and acquiring ports for them to go on the NA-EM1, but is there anything else I should be considering in terms of lenses and ports?

     

    Following on from that - if anyone wants to make me offers of housing and/or ports, or enquiries about the E-PL3 system and ports, then fire away!

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

  2. The Oly 60mm macro I think is a must have for anyone with a m4/3. It takes sharp pics, 120mm equivalent focal length, works great with wet diopters, fast focusing, and a bargain at $400.

  3. PM sent.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.