(Original one without the built in extension) Glass element is unmarked Shade has a couple of blemishes
Comes boxed with rear cap and a custom made padded neoprene drawstring cover.
1x Nauticam 20mm Extension Tube. £75
(Both for £650 - great for the 7-14mm)
In excellent condition. Comes boxed
1x Nauticam 35mm N85 Port £140 In excellent condition. Comes boxed with both front and rear caps
All throughly washed in fresh water after every dive, so no salt burns on glass etc
Ship to UK or Europe. Photos to come.
Why sell the 35 port Richard?
29mm on order
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have the 14-42mm Mega OIS? works well with the 35 port and you can print a simple gear easily
I'll be in the UK from the 19th of Jan for a few days, if anyone there wants any of these pieces sent via Special Delivery.
Open to offers also.
Hi,
do you know which extension I would need to use it with the Oly 12-40mm Pro? Or would it work with the 20mm Extension you offer?
Would shipping to Germany and payment by PayPal ok?
Kind regards,
Andreas
Hi Andreas,
You would need the 20mm extension.
Happy to ship to Germany (I'm based in Spain/Gib so should be quite easy/fast to get it to you) But I'm away for christmas, so if you can wait till after - happy to sort out then
Rich
Hi Rich, thats perfect!
Please send a PM after you are back from Holiday.
And merry Christmas :-)
Best regards,
Andreas
Hi, do you still have that 20mm extension tube, also does it have a lock or not?
Hi Arnie, yep the 20mm tube does have the locking mechanism. I'm back home Sunday. Will get all the photos up then.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also for sale a Atomos Ninja2 and Housing
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not shown is the optional sun hood for the NA-NINJA, battery for the Ninja2, SSD caddy, charger, mains adapter etc.
Everything above I believe I have the original boxes for (packed away somewhere!)