Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

D300s and Ikelite Housing

Started by lgkloetzer ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

D300s and Ikelite Housing

4 posts
  1. I wish I could hold onto this camera since it is in WONDERFUL condition but I am not using it and it is only taking up space in my little apartment.

     

    Hope to sell it to someone who will take advantage of this great camera set up!

     

    I am selling:

     

    Nikon D300s body

    12-24 f/4 lens

    Ikelite SLR-DC Housing

    Ikelite 8" Dome

    Ikelite DS 125 Strobe

    Ikelite DS 161 Movie

    Ikelite battery charger

    2 Ikelite Sync Cords

    Zoom sleeve and clamp (zoom rings 2.8 71.12mm or less)

    Special Lens zoom rings (2.8"-3.00 71.12mm- 76.21mm)

    Nikon Camera Bag with strap

     

    AND

     

    I will include a Storm Case (iM2750) which can hold the entire system.

     

    AND

     

    I will include the manuals for the camera, housing, and strobes.

     

    I could make more money selling pieces individually but I will sell the ENTIRE bundle for $2,000 + shipping.

    Edited by lgkloetzer
  2. Very Interested. Sent you a PM

  3. PM Sent

  4. SOLD!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.