Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 Fisheye 1000DX video lights for sale

Started by scubavid1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

2 Fisheye 1000DX video lights for sale

3 posts
  1. I am selling 2 Fisheye 1000DX LED underwater video lights. This sale includes 2 spare batteries (4 batteries total) and 2 chargers and 2 power supplies. One light is newer than the other and therefore in slightly better condition. They have been lovingly taken care of. I will also include any spare O rings that I have. The price for all is $400.

    post-36055-0-17561300-1449500724_thumb.jpg

    post-36055-0-69824400-1449500743_thumb.jpg

    post-36055-0-87112100-1449500762_thumb.jpg

    Edited by scubavid1
  2. I don't know how to edit my original listing. I am dropping the price on the 2 Fisheye 100DX lights to $250. That includes all listed in the original ad.

  3. PM'd

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.