Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seeking used seacam d800 housing

Started by Iseldur ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Seeking used seacam d800 housing

4 posts
  1. Hi, seeking used seacam d800 housing.

    Can you help me for a affordable price?

     

    Contact me

     

     

    John

  2. Hi John,

     

    I have a Seacam D800 housing in excelent condition.Last service of the housing by Seacam in June 2015.

    What are you willing topay?#

     

    best regards

    Rob

  3. Hi John,

     

    I have a Seacam D800 housing in excelent condition.Last service of the housing by Seacam in June 2015.

    What are you willing topay?#

     

    best regards

    Rob

    Hi Rob nog familiar with the interface of wetpixel.

    Did you receive my Message?

     

    With regards John

  4. Yes I have sent you a PM

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.