Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED- YS-01 or YS-D1/2 strobe

Started by papamac58 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED- YS-01 or YS-D1/2 strobe

7 posts
  1. Like the title says, I am looking for a nice YS-01 or YS-D1/2 strobe. Tell me what you have.

  2. I have a brand new un-used Sea&Sea Ys-D1 strobe that I will sell you for $500 plus shipping from Cincinnati, Ohio.

     

    Bill

  3. thanks but looking to spend a little less

  4. what would you offer for one that had been used for two weeks? complete with manuals, box and only 1 year old?

  5. That sounds good, can you give me first in line for it and a few of days? I have some business that I need to take care of before I make a solid offer.

  6. Hi, I have 2 2times used (like new ) YS-D2. Both for $1150 which I purchased new for $1500 (including all accessories,manuals,boxes and I'll give you 2 Fiber optic cables for free as well)

  7. Although I would love to have those as I had two D1's and foolishly sold them I just may not be able to afford them this time, I will know in a day or two if I can

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.