Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional Quadcopters

Started by photoagent101 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional Quadcopters

1 posts

  1. I have two Phantom 3 quadcopters for sale.


    One is a Phantom 3 Professional drone. This quadcopter has a complete 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal system. It is brand new in the box. I am selling it for $1199 with free shipping within the lower 48 states.


    The other is a Phantom 3 Advanced drone. This quadcopter has a camera capable of shooting up to 2.7K video and 3-axis gimbal system. I have flown it approximately 20 times. I am selling this used drone for $899 with free shipping within the lower 48 states. It comes with EVERYTHING that came in the box originally, but with no box.


    If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. If the above free shipping does not apply, shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.


    Thanks!


    Norb Wu


AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.