Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

HELP!!! Nauticam viewfinder on NA-EM1 housing for Oly OMD EM-1

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

HELP!!! Nauticam viewfinder on NA-EM1 housing for Oly OMD EM-1

2 posts
  1. Can anyone help me? I've been using an Olympus OMD EM-1 in a Nauticam housing for a few months. Just bought a Nauticam viewfinder to use on the housing. Have it installed but all I can see through the viewfinder is black (no images whatsoever).

     

    Is there a setting on the camera I need to change? Does the camera's viewfinder with the "cup" around it have to be modified in some way?

     

    I'm getting ready to head out on a liveaboard and NEED HELP ASAP!!

     

    Thanks!

  2. *** PROBLEM SOLVED ****

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.