Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam CMC-1 Compact Macro Converter & Bayonet Mount

Started by kapiko ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam CMC-1 Compact Macro Converter & Bayonet Mount

9 posts
  1. Selling brand new never used Nauticam CMC-1 lens .Lens have 67mm thread. I will also give you new ,never used, bayonet mount adapter ($45.00) for free!

    All currently selling for $365.00

    Paypal $300.00

    Free cont. US shipping!

    post-45778-0-02694700-1450013401_thumb.jpegpost-45778-0-72160300-1450013629_thumb.jpeg

  2. Still available!

  3. Hi,

    I am interested, but I am located in Germany.

     

    Cheers

  4. Hi, I will ship it to Germany if you willing to pay for shipping.

  5. Bump!

  6. Hi, sorry, I did not see your reply.

    I have another offer from UK, which I will further negotiate after the 16th.

    Due to the shipping and duty costs your advertised price it is probably too expensive for me.

    Cheers

  7. Shipping costs are as listed on USPS website . I'm not making anything on shipping costs. I can however help you with duty fees by describing the item as gift with small value.

  8. Still available!

  9. Sold!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.