A small selection of Nudibranchs from the Nelson Bay in NSW that I submitted for a contest held in conjunction with the the Sea Slug Census 12-13 December 2015
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by SWink ·
Read-only discussion
A small selection of Nudibranchs from the Nelson Bay in NSW that I submitted for a contest held in conjunction with the the Sea Slug Census 12-13 December 2015
This is really neat, SWink! Nice work.
Great choice on the music. What's the piece called? ![]()
This is really neat, SWink! Nice work.
Great choice on the music. What's the piece called?
Tim
I'm glad you liked it.
The music is called The snow Queen - royalty free from Kevi MacLeod at http://incompetech.com
Cheers
Steve
Steve
Tim
I'm glad you liked it.
The music is called The snow Queen - royalty free from Kevi MacLeod at http://incompetech.com
Cheers
Steve
Steve
Thanks! It fits so well. Great choice.
I enjoyed the video and you kept me interested the entire 3 minutes so.... great work ![]()
Very nice. What a great of variety of species, too. Thanks.
great video~
Great macro videography - thanks for sharing!
What lens and/or diopter were you using?
It was a bit of a mixtureGreat macro videography - thanks for sharing!
What lens and/or diopter were you using?
Some was shot with a Canon XA10 in a L&M housing with flat port and a Macromate flip diopter and some on a Panasonic GH4 with 12-35 or 14-42.
That is really beautiful. Many thanks
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.