Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Housing for Nikon D810

Started by halbrightphoto ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Housing for Nikon D810

2 posts
  1. I'd like to purchase a housing for the D810, first choice would be the Nautica, second choice is the Ikelite. Please contact me if you have one to sell -- I'm also open to renting one if you have one to rent out...

    Edited by halbrightphoto
  2. Hi, I have an aquatica d810 housing for sale with a set of ports and gears. if you are still interested message me and I'll send details.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.