Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seeking Ikelite Housing for Canon Powershot SD4000 IS

Started by KLS14 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Seeking Ikelite Housing for Canon Powershot SD4000 IS

1 posts
  1. Hey everyone,

     

    I'm looking for an Ikelite underwater housing for the Canon Powershot SD4000 IS. My original housing for this camera is no longer functional, and many of the dealers I've tried (Backscatter, Adorama, B&H) no longer sell this model since the camera has been discontinued.

     

    Does anyone have a used housing that's still functional which I could purchase?

     

    Many thanks!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.