Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Aquatica Focus Gear 18728

Started by polostour ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Aquatica Focus Gear 18728

4 posts
  1. Hi I'm looking for an Aquatica Focus Gear "18728" It's for a Nikon 85 mm lens .

    I live in France
    Thanks Paul
  2. Hi Paul, i have that gear available for $73.00. It is brand new.

     

    I also have a 45 degree viewfinder #20059, megadome 9.25'' #18407, locking collar #18469 and a 4'' mini dome #18410. All new items. Selling because we being relocated for work (army).

     

    Nikolasm1967@gmail.com

     

    Nik

  3. Hi Paul, i have that gear available for $73.00. It is brand new.

     

    I also have a 45 degree viewfinder #20059, megadome 9.25'' #18407, locking collar #18469 and a 4'' mini dome #18410. All new items. Selling because we being relocated for work (army).

     

    Nikolasm1967@gmail.com

     

    Nik

  4. Hi Paul, i have that gear available for $73.00. It is brand new.

     

    I also have a 45 degree viewfinder #20059, megadome 9.25'' #18407, locking collar #18469 and a 4'' mini dome #18410. All new items. Selling because we being relocated for work (army).

     

    Nikolasm1967@gmail.com

     

    Nik

    HI Nik, I am interested in the #18728# ring and the 45 degree viewfinder # 20059 #
    what the price of viewfinder # 20059 and # 18728 # # Focus Gear
    do you have pictures ??

     

    my mail: kpal@orange.fr
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.