Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus EPL-5 and PT-EP10 system

Started by Intoodeep ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus EPL-5 and PT-EP10 system

14 posts
  1. Up for sale is two Olympus Underwater camera systems, one is set up for wide angle, one is set up for Macro. Neither housing, camera or strobe has been flooded, all is 100% functional. One EPL 5 is practically new.

     

    The only reason I am selling the systems is I am upgrading to another system.

     

    2 - Olympus E-pl5

    2 - Olympus PT-EP10

    1 - Olympus Flat Ports

    1 - Zen-WA-100 EP (Wide angle lens port and Neoprene port cover)

    1 - Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 918mm f/4f/5.6 lens (fisheye)

    2 - M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 1442mm f/3.5f/5.6L lenses

    1 - Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro

    1 - Inon D2000 w/fiber optic sync cord

    1 - Inon S2000 w/fiber optic sync cord

    1 - Reefnet Subsee external mount wet dual diopter mount

    Various zoom-gears for the above lens.

    Some Extra o-rings for the camera and strobe.

    SD card.

    You will need strobe arms.

    Camera tray - a mount screw

    If you need additional photos of the components I can Email them to you.

     

    Asking $2500.00

     

    Shipping will be around $100.00

    post-50911-0-66444000-1450828308_thumb.jpeg

  2. I just realized I forgot to say you are welcome to make an offer.

     

    Brad

  3. Feel free to make an offer.

     

    Brad

  4. Feel free to make an offer.

     

    Brad

     

    Hi Brad, are you looking to sell the whole lot or are you willing to split it up? I don't have the cash for the entire setup but would be interested in the macro bundle?

     

    Cheers

  5. Hi, interested in a wide angle bundle (which would leave you free to sell the macro bundle to WildFire above or someone else...

     

    Would like the following:

    1 - Olympus E-pl5 (the newer one)
    1 - Olympus PT-EP10
    1 - Zen-WA-100 EP (Wide angle lens port and Neoprene port cover)
    1 - Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 918mm f/4f/5.6 lens (fisheye)
    1 - M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 1442mm f/3.5f/5.6L lenses
    1 - Inon S2000 w/fiber optic sync cord (from what I can see this is the same fundamentally as the D-2000 but smaller, if for any reason you think the D-2000 offers something better for wide angle, let me know)
    Various zoom-gears matching the above lens.
    Some Extra o-rings for the camera and strobe (as matching above)
    SD card.
    The camera tray (minus the mount screw from what I can see?)

     

    Willing to offer $1200 including shipping to the UK.

    Edited by bluep
  6. Is your system still for sale? I am interested.

  7. I'm still waiting for a response too Gregndc - the OP hasn't been back on the site since...

     

    Not sure why it's come up as Guest - this is bluep from the post above.

    Edited by bluep
  8. Would work out to slit system with you. I am interested in the non-wide angle pieces of the kit.

  9. Hehe we just need a seller now! I suspect it's probably sold on eBay or via another forum

  10. Here is a new seller :-) I also have an Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42 lens and PT-EP10 case for sale. Just make an offer.

     

    Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

  11. Camera and housing is sold!

     

    Gesendet von meinem GT-I9301I mit Tapatalk

  12. is this item still available? Which Type is the strobe?

     

    Inon D2000 w/fiber optic sync cord

  13. Item sold

  14. Do you still have the flip adapter?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.