Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Z 240 Type 4 Strobes

Started by Bette ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Z 240 Type 4 Strobes

4 posts
  1. I have 2 Inon Z240 Strobes for sale. Both in excellent condition, one has only been used on 1 dive. I will pay shipping within the continental US. Price is $600 each. I will include the two sets of Inon optical D cables with the purchase. One set is 17" and the other is 27".

    post-11143-0-68588200-1450885465_thumb.jpg

    post-11143-0-65447700-1450885484_thumb.jpg

    post-11143-0-99292500-1450886210_thumb.jpg

  2. Betty,

     

    I am interested in your strobes if they are still for sale. Are these type 4 strobes? I can be reached at gregdavis@covad.net.

  3. Hey there, Are they still available?

  4. Hello ,

    if you sell flash Inon z-240 separately, I will be interested.

    Do not hesitate to contact me by mail: y.azaoum@gmail.com

    thanks

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.