Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes

Started by blibecap ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes

15 posts
  1. I have three Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobes for sale. I purchased these strobes last year and have used them on two week long vacations. One of the strobes was my backup strobe and has never been in the water. The ones that have been used were protected by a neoprene cover. None of the strobes have any problems and were never flooded. All of the strobes come with everything just as new including the box and packing materials. See the attached pictures. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees from Cincinnati Ohio USA.

     

    New Strobe $575

     

    Used Strobe $500

     

    post-2195-0-09646900-1451019502_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-51008400-1451019510_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-88976900-1451019520_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-93068600-1451019558_thumb.jpg

  2. accepting reasonable offers

  3. These are still for sale

  4. Hello, I am interested in one strobe. Do you have one available?

     

    Fay

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. yes i still have them. make me a offer of send me a pm

  6. Price reduced :

     

    New Strobe $475

    Used Strobe $450

  7. How many dives on the used strobe? Shipping to Malaysia?

  8. Hi,

     

    I am interested in one of the used YS-D1's. Will you consider less?

     

    Jon

    Edited by UndrH2Oman
  9. Still available? New, used or both?

     

    Tom

  10. sent pm

  11. still avail?

  12. How many dives on the used strobe? Shipping to Malaysia?

    I have used two of the strobes on two - one week long dive trips. The spare strobe is new, not been used. I also have had a neoprene cover on all the strobes. since they were new. If you are still interested I have dropped the price, tell me what you want the new or the one used for two weeks?

     

    Bill

     

    Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

    Price reduced :

     

    New Strobe $475

     

    Used Strobe $450

    Hi,

     

    I am interested in one of the used YS-D1's. Will you consider less?

     

    Jon

     

    I just dropped the prices three days befor this post.

     

    Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

    Price reduced :

     

    New Strobe $475

     

    Used Strobe $450

    Still available? New, used or both?

     

    Tom

     

    yes all three are still for sale

    sent pm

     

    all three still for sale , replied to pm

    still avail?

     

     

    yes all three are still for sale

    Edited by blibecap
  13. PM sent.

  14. Strobes are sold pending payment

  15. CLOSED strobes are sold payment received.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.