Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: ikelite d-7000 housing 6801.70 with extras

Started by blibecap ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: ikelite d-7000 housing 6801.70 with extras

4 posts
  1. For Sale ikelite 6801.70 housing for Nikon D-7000. This housing has been upgraded with a Housing Sentry Complete a $700 option. This is a vacuum system with the electronic led monitoring system included. This also includes a moisture detector system a $70 option. Needless to say the housing has never been flooded. The housing has been used on a few trips but never abused. I also have the complete spares kit as sent from ikelite. I also believe that I have the original box and manual.

     

    The system is located in Cincinnati, Ohio USA and will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

     

    Because of the options I am asking $1000 for the housing.

    post-2195-0-10673700-1451151276_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-76339700-1451151356_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-43284900-1451151384_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-76747400-1451151419_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-58986700-1451151493_thumb.jpg

    Edited by blibecap
  2. accepting reasonable offers

  3. was wondering if you still had the housing for sale? if so shoot my and email paulandersonphoto@yahoo.com

  4. This is now SOLD

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.