Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: ikelite Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR Housing with dome port and options

Started by blibecap ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: ikelite Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR Housing with dome port and options

2 posts
  1. FS: Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR housing with dome port and Housing Sentry Economy a $270 option and a Moisture detector system a $70 option. This is a lightly used housing with the two options listed above. Needless to say the housing has never been flooded. It comes complete with all the original ikelite items including the packing and the box. The dome port is included. I also have a dual handle and flat port that i will sell separately. Have a look at the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.

     

    The system is located in Cincinnati, Ohio USA and will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

     

    Because of the options I am asking $1125 for the housing.

     

    I have a new never been in the water ikelite flat port for this housing that I will sell for $200.

     

    I have a custom made dual handle that I add to the system for $60.

     

     

    post-2195-0-99812900-1451157072_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-89429600-1451157115_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-22852600-1451157128_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-30237100-1451157139_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-99907600-1451157800_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-33171200-1451157866_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-79890300-1451157937_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-97842800-1451157965_thumb.jpg

  2. no longer available

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.