Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Stupid Question #536.2 (DS125 Related)

Started by Detonate ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Stupid Question #536.2 (DS125 Related)

2 posts
  1. Stupid Question #536.2 (DS125 Related)

    I'm a first time user of the DS125, and I have a manual controller for it.

     

    What isn't clear to me, is the manual settings.

     

    They aren't labeled 1-10, so I'm not sure which setting is more bright then the next.

     

    I'm actually thinking the lower the number may be the brighter of the settings? Is that correct?

  2. EV Manual Controller starts with full power, then intensity decreases one-half of one f/stop with each click; or intensity decreases a full f/stop with two clicks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.