Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Z-240 to Olympus PT-EP08 Optical Cable??

Started by SkiSwami ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Z-240 to Olympus PT-EP08 Optical Cable??

3 posts
  1. Quick question - Just jumped into my first U/W camera setup after finding a very cheap PT-EP08 for my "backup" camera the E-M5. (I also have the E-M1, but not ready to dunk that just yet). I decided to take a shot on the Z-240 from a Japanese dealer on eBay. Just realized though that I have no idea what kind of cable will be required to connect these two. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks!!

  2. Thanks! I guess that looks about right. Not a bad price either. I'll contact Bluewater to confirm that. :beer:

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.