Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Real settings for C5060

Started by DESJR ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Real settings for C5060

3 posts
  1. Real settings for C5060

    Does anyone have real settings (my settings) that they are currently using for the C5060 (not modified 5050 settings - they do not compare) that they would be willing to share with us newbies? 5050 is different animal than that of the 5060.

    I have had okay success with some but prefer not photoshopping the dickens out of the picture. Yes I understand closer, shoot up, etc. but the camera is so versatile, I would like these features to assist me not work against me.

     

    Thanks,

    DESJR

  2. Re: Real settings for C5060

    Does anyone have real settings (my settings) that they are currently using for the C5060 (not modified 5050 settings - they do not compare) that they would be willing to share with us newbies? 5050 is different animal than that of the 5060.

    I have had okay success with some but prefer not photoshopping the dickens out of the picture. Yes I understand closer, shoot up, etc. but the camera is so versatile, I would like these features to assist me not work against me.

     

    Thanks,

    DESJR

     

    If you are not using External slave strobe, using P mode was about it. If you insist using manual, you just need to go through your own set of trial and error to get the settings. I, using 2 slave strobes, would normally set my Aperture to 8, shoot and view until I like the lighting reflected in the LCD. Most people will advise using F5.6 and shutter speed of between 80-250.

     

    Hope this helps.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.