Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2x Ikelite AF35s plus spares

Started by Scuba_Pro ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2x Ikelite AF35s plus spares

3 posts
  1. I have a small setup for sale, selling individually but will throw in the housing for free with the two strobes. Willing to ship internationally, all shipping to UK included in price.

     

    First off is an old WP-DC28 with spare diffuser, spare lanyard, spare o-rings (1 used, 2 new) and a 67mm wet lens adapter. The housing is well used, buttons a bit sticky and a few micro scratches, however does not affect image quality. I am willing to clean buttons before shipping if the buyer trusts me (i know what I am doing, however I leave the country on Wednesday 6th January, after this the items can still be purchased but no button cleaning). £35 (free with strobes)

    post-36092-0-05977600-1451778046_thumb.jpg

    post-36092-0-45333100-1451778053_thumb.jpg

    post-36092-0-86224000-1451778073_thumb.jpg

     

    Secondly is a dual Ikelite AF35 strobe system for a Canon mount. Both strobes were refurbished by Ikelite in 2011 and 2010, since then they have had very little diving at all, around 20 dives on each. I have tested both units and work well on all power settings, one unit has a little glitch in start up where it fires an initial flash on start up but it works well after that. The strobes are in great condition and come with spare o-rings, 2 dual base units, however the one base unit only has a canon mount and the other no mount (i don't think it would be too hard to find the little adapters from ikelite for other brands), unfortunately I don't have the diffusers for them. £400 for both

    post-36092-0-73479400-1451778102_thumb.jpg

    post-36092-0-02803200-1451778110_thumb.jpg

     

    More photos or questions please feel free to contact

     

     

     

     

     

     

  2. bump, any offers..?

  3. Bump, price drop to £350 for both strobes or £175 each

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.