Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Nikon

Started by scottleslie ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Nikon

6 posts
  1. I have a Tokina 10-17mm in good condition. The glass is clean and sharp, smooth zooming and focusing. The small metal lens shade has been ground down (not by me, but previous owner) so as to lessen the chance of contact with the inside of a dome port. Anyway, works fantastically with perfect sharp images on a DX nikon for doing wide angle or wide angle macro. I'm asking $275US. Payment by paypal, Shipping at actual cost. I have to quit diving due to ear issues.

    post-4487-0-04180500-1451924604_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Scott, Do you know when this lens was manufactured? I have the older version of this lens but was thinking of upgrading to the newer version.

  3. Reduced to $250.

  4. Now $250 including shipping in N. America

  5. $240 including shipping within North America

  6. sold

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.