Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED - Ikelite Housing for D7100

Started by paganev ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED - Ikelite Housing for D7100

2 posts
  1. I'm looking for Ikelite Housing for a Nikon D7100.

     

    Must be in good working condition.

     

    Availability to ship within USA is necessary.

     

    Paul

     

     

  2. Paul-

     

    I have a good Ike housing for the D7100 housing. It will be available for sale March 1. I am currently on back to back to back overseas shoots and have the housing with me at present. If you have not found another Ike housing by then, I'd be happy to pass along mine to you. Feel free to email me directly and I will follow up with you if you're interested.

     

    Thank you,

     

    Brandon Cole

    brandoncole@msn.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.