Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 + 2 Ports

Started by glee719 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 + 2 Ports

6 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I moved to Panasonic GH-4 because I'd like to do more video. I am selling my Olympus E-M5 setup. This system had served me well over the last 2 years and it's still a great camera overall. I have taken this underwater for around 200 dives in my estimate, so it's showing some paint loss along edges. There are only 2 issues that are material: 1) the back window has a long scratch. It's not visible once you are in the water, and definitely doesn't impact water-tightness or anything. However, it's ugly on land. It's not deep, I believe you can buff it out. 2) there is a small ½" scratch on the dome port near the edge. It's very hard to photo so I didn't come up with anything. Given it's near the outside edge of the dome, I doubt it will impact the image at all.

     

    The 2 ports are otherwise in good condition. Both have some minor paint loss along the edges.

    Nauticam 6 Semi-Dome Port for Lumix G 7-14mm or Olympus 12-35mm lenses.

    Nauticam macro port 45 for Panasonic 45mm macro

     

    The original prices are: $1450 for camera housing, $500 for dome port and $200 for zoom gear, and $300 for flat port. I forgot what the tray, handles, and balls go for but probably in the $250 range. I chose the Flextray II W version because I prefer more stability on the handles. I tried the non-W version and it didn't seem too secure with all the strobes and arms.

    Asking $1300 for everything including shipping. If you pay via PayPal, I will add 3%. p.s. I am ready to sell the E-M5 camera body too, just too lazy to take pictures with another camera. It's the silver version, comes with box and paperwork. Bonus items are extra OEM battery and a RRS bracket w/ grip. I also have the camera for sale, silver version with box and manual. Asking $300 for the camera.

    post-34311-0-72726700-1452117975_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-66567800-1452117977_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-14459700-1452117979_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-73315000-1452117980_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-44621400-1452117982_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-66122900-1452117984_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-95693100-1452117985_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-37680300-1452117987_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-43843400-1452117989_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-98881000-1452117990_thumb.jpg

    Edited by glee719
  2. Sorry I forgot to add that the dome port also has the zoom gear. I added it to the listing. Some also asked about the GoPro mount on the housing. It's just the double-sided tape that comes with the GoPro base plate, you can easily yank it off.

  3. Would you consider selling the dome separately?

  4. Can i use this lens with your ports (or need extra parts)

    - Olympus 8mm 1.8 fisheye

    - Olympus 9-18mm

    - Olympus 7-14mm PRO

    - Olympus 60mm macro

    Edited by andreysavin
  5. Potentially interested in the housing only or with the tray/handles maybe.

  6. I am closing this thread to start a new one. I am repackaging the sale with camera body and lens.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.