Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon D5 Sample Images with Exif Data

Started by jrosenf ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D5 Sample Images with Exif Data

1 posts
  1. For the past couple of days since Nikon announced the D500 (and D5), I've been hoping to view some sample photos with Exif data included. While I've yet to find any such photos for the D500, I came across an album on Flickr that includes 8 samples from the D5, with full Exif data included. The photos range from ISO 200-6400. For what it's worth...

     

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/nikonphotostream/sets/72157662533087729

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.