Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

A long shot... Canon 10D and Sea & Sea Dx 10D housing not being used...

Started by scubapics ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

A long shot... Canon 10D and Sea & Sea Dx 10D housing not being used...

2 posts
  1. Hi all.

     

    I have a Sea and Sea DX 10D housing sitting in my cupboard doing nothing. I migrated to a 5D housing many years back but have not been able to dive for a number of years :( So, rather than it just sitting there I wondered if anyone might be interested in buying it.

     

    I can sell the Canon 10D body to go along with it - it doesn't see much daylight either as I have the 5D. Again, the 10D is in top condition as I quickly moved to the 5D.

     

    I may also have a spare acrylic Sea and Sea dome port.

     

    I know it's old hat but it's in great shape and never had a leak. Very well cared for. Almost as new condition.

     

    I won Underwater Photography bronze medal with it back in 2005 for the natural light category so it ought to be of use to someone - maybe someone starting out in underwater photography?

     

    Best regards,

    Jim

  2. post some pictures and / or pop it on eBay.

     

    Some of us DIY types scavenge old housings for parts...

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.